GR waymarked trail (yellow orientation arrows)
• The waymarked walk starts from the secondary road to the right of the church.
• From the school, leave the secondary road, follow the path steeply uphill adding a further 218 yards to your walk, then take a sharp turn onto an asphalt road.
• Once you have reached the reservoir, turn left onto a pathway aiming for Sainte Anne Chapel.
• You can now pause to admire the view over Claviers and Bargemon.
• To return, head back to the tank.
• Take a sharp turn right back onto the path you followed at the beginning of the waymarked walk.
• Continue straight on.
• Back to waymarked trail B: to your left
• Back to waymarked trail A: From the reservoir, head back to Claviers city centre.
When visiting the high perched village Claviers, set under an azur sky, you experience the genuine Provence flair while wandering through the small steep streets.