Circuit walk around the river Endre and Gournier mill
• From Le Muy, go onto the local road No D25 heading to Callas. At the roundabout, follow direction to Bagnols (local road No D47).
• After a short walk over the Endre bridge (blue mark), take a sharp left turn at the crossroad junction. You will find there a car park and a picnic area.
• Continue along the waymarked GR 51 footpath up to Pradineaux forest house (after a walk for about 880 yards you can pause and take a look on your right at the remains of a lime kiln).
• Further follow the track and head torwards the car park up to a barrier: from there, look out for the footpath on your right and keep straight ahead up to the old mill.
• From the old mill, turn right up the hill.
• Walk straight up to “Gournier” rock, an outstanding panoramic view. The path goes now downhill, and after about 54 yards turn left and follow a small footpath up to a rocky platform.
• Once you have walked past a maritime pine, turn right on to the narrow lane and follow it for about 659 yards. It soon becomes a wide track. Follow it up to a white barrier. From the barrier turn left and follow the path that goes up to a small stele.
• From there go right and follow the “Corbieres” track. Continue until you reach an asphalt road.
• Cross the road and head torwards a tiny walkpath, about 54 yards further, onto your right.
• At the first roundabout you come across, keep right and head torwards a second roundabout. Keep right until you reach a barrier.
• Look out for a small walkpath alongside the road and follow it until you are back onto the starting point of this circuit walk.
Le Muy, a meeting place at the crossroad of Esterel and Maures Massifs, is livened up by a weekly market where you can savor Provence products. Leisure facilities such as canoeing, horse riding, climbing or hiking are there for you to relax and chill out.