• From the carpark, follow the tarmac road.
• Just before the Aille iron bridge (so called Eiffel bridge),
• You need to bypass the barrier and turn right onto the path going alongside the River (0.93 miles)You can pause to admire the outstanding view over the Eiffel bridge)
• Take a sharp right turn onto a pathway going uphill, through the woods, until a tank is met (after about 872 yards)
• At the junction, follow the trail heading downwards (la Tournavelle). You can pause and admire the outstanding viewpoints on Argens plain and Les Arcs town
• A new crossroad junction will be met after about 0.93 miles: At this point, turn right onto the road up to Tournavelle carpark
• On the secondary road DN7,south of Les Arcs city centre, go onto Chemin du Bac pathway ( signpost “community forest”) and keep ahead for about 1.86 miles.
• Park your car at La Tournavelle carpark, between the 2 bridges, just after the Argens bridge, and just before the Ailles bridge.