Access and carpark
• From Vidauban, go onto the secondary road n° D48, heading to La Garde Freinet and keep ahead until the rest area is met: around 5 miles after Vidauban on the right, next to a tank.
• From the rest area, turn left onto a pathway following the road heading southward and keep walking until you come across a junction
• Turn right and cross the barrier. Take a sharp left turn onto the large trail and keep going for further 682 miles (Rouquan woods) until a junction is met. B
• Turn right onto a narrow trail heading eastwards until another junction is reached (approximately 682 yards further)
• From this point, you can retrace your steps to the carpark following the pathway on your right.
Keep walking further ahead
• Take a sharp left turn onto a pathway heading northwards until a junction is met ( about 427 yards)
• Turn right and keep walking for about 819 yards until you reach another junction
• Turn right onto the pathway alongside the road. It takes you back to the starting point.
Argens valley offers a mixture of varied sceneries: large wine estates, landscapes of pink stoneware and the Maure nature reserve. Parents and kids alike can enjoy hiking or canoeing.