Chapelle Notre-Dame des Sept Douleurs

Chapelle Notre-Dame des Sept Douleurs

Located at the eastern end of the Chateau square, Notre Dame des Sept Douleurs Chapel was built in 1607 as a way to atone for the manslaughter of Ponteves family. It was fully restored in 2009

Accès libre.

All year round, daily.

Contact & Booking

Chapelle Notre-Dame des Sept Douleurs


83840 Bargème

04 94 50 21 94



http://www.tourisme-dracenie.com

La carte