Saint- Barthélémy Chapel

Saint- Barthélémy Chapel

The remaining ruins of Saint Barthélémy chapel are the alive testimony of christianisation in rural areas. It is located on the western side of Florieyes Vallée and south of a medieval bridge built in 1745. Erected on the outskirts of Lorgues, this chapel of ease was associated with Lorgues main church as early as 1421.

Contact & Booking

Saint- Barthélémy Chapel
Chemin de Saint- Barthélémy

83510 Lorgues




assoasfvl@gmail.com

La carte