Chapelle des Clarisses

Chapelle des Clarisses

Clarisses Chapel (private property) ranks as one of Lorgues largest covents built between 1856 and 1859. This chapel was meant for the Order of Poor Ladies, known later on as the Clarisses. The few remaining nones eventually left in 1930. Assumptionist Fathers settled in the covent and stayed there up till 2010.

Contact & Booking

Chapelle des Clarisses
Rue Saint- Honorat

83510 Lorgues




assoasfvl@gmail.com

La carte