Eglise Notre Dame de l'Annonciation
The church started to be built in 1594 and in 1678 a side nave was added to the original structure, right on the place where the former one dedicated to Saint Trophyme was built. The original sanctuary can still be seen within the church and the main nave supporting a barrel vault leads to a five panel apse crowned with ogival arches. Transvers arches are built on thin columns decorated with capitals that strenghthen the vault. As for the side naves, they are lined with small chapels topped with an half point vault.
"Les Beaux Arts" classified the main altarpiece, a XVIth century font as well as the bas relief of a XVII century door.