Chapelle Saint Sylvestre
Saint Sylvestre chapel, built in the XIth century, was restored in 1636 and is now used as an exhibition hall as well as a meeting space for local associations. The chapel owes her name to Saint Sylvestre who was the first pope to become a saint. Up to the XIIIth century, the chapel used to be the village church and a new church, much larger, was then built. After it was sold during the french Revolution, in 1794, the municipality got it back and holy mass started again to be celebrated within the chapel. Up till 1802, the village clock and the village warning bell were set on the chapel belfry and were then displaced and set on the new church tower which was renovated in 1993 and 2015.