Chapelle Notre Dame de Florieye
Roman chapel that, if we refer to historian books, was already existing in the late middle ages. It was erected on a medieval site, next to a ford on the river Florieye. The porch that used to span the original path was destroyed in 1919. Numerous religious festivals are celebrated on site, such as Saint Pons on the 14th of May.