Tour du Taradel

Tour du Taradel

The name of Taradeau was mentioned as early as 1020 in the Cartulary of Saint Victor Abbey in Marseille. The medieval castrum was erected on top of a hill, north of the present village of Taradeau. The former village built during the 13th century spread out on the north western side of the hill, just below the castrum and was left during the second half of the 14th century.

Accès libre.

All year round, daily.

Pets welcome, Tourist information

Equipments

  • Picnic area
  • Orientation board

Services

  • Pets welcome
  • Tourist information

Contact & Booking

Tour du Taradel
Route de Flayosc

83460 Taradeau

04 94 99 70 30


mairie.taradeau@wanadoo.fr
https://mairie-taradeau.fr

La carte